When it comes to installing new heating in Santa Monica, CA for your home, you can’t trust an amateur to get the job done. The complexity of modern heaters is too great for inexperienced workers to handle… and if you are having a natural gas system installed, amateur work can actually be dangerous.
You need professionals for your installation. But the story doesn’t stop there, because there are many contractors advertising their services. How can you find a contractor with the reliability to deliver you the best installation possible?
JW Heating and Air has some advice for how to narrow down your choice for installers. We feel we’re one of your best options for professional heating installation in Santa Monica, and after you look over this list, we think you’ll agree.
What to look for in a professional heating system installer
- Longevity: A company with almost no track record that seems to have popped into existence overnight is not a safe bet for installation. The company might be fully licensed and insured, but it takes years of hands-on experience to provide excellent installation. A company that has been in business for many years shows not only field experience, but also the trust of customers and the community.
- Guarantees: Heating installation contractors with confidence in their work will offer guarantees on many of their services. They know you will be satisfied with their work, and are willing to back it up.
- NATE-certified technicians: The North American Technical Excellence certification is the only industry-wide recognized certification for HVAC technicians. You should only hire installers who have NATE-certified staff to handle the job.
- Industry service awards: The HVAC industry has a number of service awards they give out each year to contractors who have proven their skill and reliability. Look for a company that has the respect of the industry.
- Referrals: Companies with an excellent record of service will get much of their business from customer referrals. Ask your friends who have had heating installation what they thought of their contractor. Would they hire them again? Do they know of another company with a better reputation?
Contact JW Heating and Air for reliable installation
We wouldn’t provide you these guidelines if we didn’t think that our services could live up to their high standards. JW Heating & Air has been around for 29 years, and we offer guarantees on many of our services, have NATE-certified heating technicians, receive much of our business from referrals, and have consistently won Top 10 awards as a North American contractor. For reliability, we are one of your best choices for installing heating in Santa Monica, CA.